13 Ene PRODUCT MANAGER
Product Development Manager responsible for the industrialisation of the production of rolled aluminium products both in natural format (mill finish) and coil coated with liquid organic coatings. Reporting to the Plant Manager and in coordination with the quality, production, sales and marketing departments, he/she will be responsible for:
– Design and establishment of the product’s technical specifications.
– Leadership in the industrialisation of the production processes that allow the manufacture of flat rolled aluminium products in accordance with the needs of the clients.
– Leadership in the development of new products in coordination with the sales and marketing team.
– Establishment of standards, procedures and work instructions related to product approval processes with new customers.
– Leadership in obtaining national and international product suitability or product approval certificates regarding their properties and characteristics for the applications and markets for which they are intended.
– Coordination with external bodies and laboratories for as many technical activities related to the product as are required to be sub-contracted….
Main work area: Product Development and R&D Department.
Place of work: Castilla y León.
Qualifications required: Degree in Metallurgical Engineering, or Degree in Mechanical Engineering, or Degree in Materials Science
Languages: English B2. French and/or German desirable.
Professional experience: Must have proven previous experience of at least 3 years in the area of product development or R&D within the aluminium rolled products sector (sheets and coils) in Spain or in Europe.
Personal qualities and skills:
– Good teamworking capability and ability to coordinate with other departments.
– Multitasking skills through to their successful completion, and the ability to prioritise.
– Efficient and practical in the execution of tasks and jobs.
– Good persuasive abilities.
– Ability to work and overcome technical adversity.
– Highly results-oriented.
– Analytical, with a clear focus on problem solving through logical reasoning.
– Passionate about materials technology and production processes.
The following will also be taken into consideration:
– Use of SAP information management systems.
– Specific Master’s degree in metal or materials engineering.
To become part of one of the most ambitious investment projects in Europe for the production and marketing of Green Aluminium for the Construction, Packaging and Automotive sectors.
Career opportunity in the heavy metallurgy sector.
Remuneration package negotiable depending on the candidate’s qualifications